Original topic:

S20FE 5G is Coming today

(Topic created on: 03-30-2021 01:59 PM)
YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Galaxy S
And will Cost you around 44,999 which makes this device the Best Of the Year in 5G segment.
+ You'll get Guaranteed 3 years of OS upgrade + 4year of Security Update.
15 Comments
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Actually no! It's has a last generation processor and other device are available with latest generation processor , 5G enabled and high refresh rate screen in Indian market. At this point launching S20FE 5G at this price doesn't make sense to me.
Galaxy S
Well Here I correct you, if you believe in processor Scores then I can't say anything but here SD 865 is more optimize than 888 even Apps and Games are more stable and optimise so choosing this chipset I don't think any wrong decision samsung take.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
And others brands didn't guarantee you 4 years of support so with hardware software is also important and more costly than Hardware
0 Likes
Galaxy S
In Australia there is also exynos .. no issue there
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Look I would've agreed with you if samsung would've launch same s20fe with snapdragon 865 instead of exyons variant . Price is too high for a device is build with old generation processor .
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Samsung started this new software policy. But I guess you didn't read all articles properly. They have clearly said and written that " even the device is eligible for 3 years major software update if new Android version is not compatible with the device hardware those device won't get software update but they will receive security updates ".
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Sd 865 is a flagship processor and it's fully compatible .
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Many other brand's like mi,oneplus and other chinese Smartphones after updating to Android 11 from Android 10 their device's facing big issues it contains lot of bug's - lagging, Crashing of apps and other issue's. But when Samsung Smartphones update it will not happen may be few bugs contains sometimes and quickly they solve this with other update.So Samsung is Samsung no any other brand's can't be compared with it
Galaxy S
Yes 👍
0 Likes