Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Getting 7 hrs of SOT in full day usage with 60hz. Impressive i would say 🤙
13 Comments
shawn1989
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I also received with Adaptive battery saver turned ON and Always ON display "tap to show" but the moment you keep AOD ON and keep SRR 120hz the battery backup takes a huge tossScreenshot_20221101-162113_Device care_1000012984_1667299874.jpg
DebdootRoy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I get 5-6 hours SOT and battery would last a max of 12-15 hours. I wonder how you guys are getting such battery backup off this phone. Although I always use it in 120Hz, AOD and nwver uae dark mode but whatever you guys are getting I can never imagine that off my phone.
Ratnesh0604
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
You might be having having heavy usage of phone
0 Likes
DebdootRoy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Not much. I use it mostly for a bit of social media, youtube, and for listening to music. And a few calls a as well. And I always keep mobile data & Bluetooth on coz most of the calls I attend is over my Bluetooth headset. I don't think it's too heavy for a premium phone. Before this I was using a Redmi K20 Pro and iPhone11. Their battery used to stay longer.
0 Likes
KEDYY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
try wiping cache partition of your phone..
check my following post:- https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Satisfactory-Battery-Backup-SOT-S21-fe-5g/td-p/12498164
DebdootRoy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for suggesting. But I would like to know if there are any chances of losing the data I have in my phone during this process or does it require my phone to be rooted?
0 Likes
KEDYY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
no root required and there will be no loss of data , so don't worry
0 Likes
shawn1989
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It happened only a few times in my case else I also charge my phone twice on many days
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
i had s20 fe before. the battery backup was such a great. it is still working fine bro.
0 Likes