Original topic:

S20FE 5G BATTERY DRAIN AFTER JANUARY 2022 SECURITY UPDATE

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 10:48 AM)
Jade007
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My battery life reduced to 30-50 percent , even while on power save mode... Any one else facing the problem??

I am not usin AoD
Am not using bt headset
I hav tried clearng boot cache
I use it with 60hz display and less than 30 brightness

I haven't tried factrest as i have just submitted a report data in members app and awaiting response.

Battery trend after update and power saver enabled throughout the usage

Battery usage before update and power saver mode enabled throughout the usage

6 Comments
Eccentricism
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Maybe your galaxy store is running in the background. Put it to deep sleep in device care app.
Jade007
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thnx bro 😊 but it was an active usage to record the battery, i was aware of using the app.
bnjha72
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
As per your screenshot galaxy store and teams application is running in background with huge battery consumption.
Jade007
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you 😊 but it was an active usage to record the battery, i was aware of using the app.
bnjha72
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Then it's okay
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes