Original topic:

S20 update In India

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 10:33 PM)
Galaxy S
After my intensive Research and using 100% of my brain I understand why they are not giving us the update.

So the people who have S20series phones know pretty well they bought the best piece of CRAAAP which Heats up upto 60° or more on normal usage.

And now we already have room temperature around 46° so these "Lovely" phones will heat more .

And if they release the update today the phone will obviously get more hot while installing the update and it may expload too..

So for the safety of users and for the well-being of users they are waiting for winters. So that phone can stay cool while installing the update.

So dont worry guys we will surely get update in winter so that they can save our lives.

Am I right ShameSung?
28 Comments
Preetham1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I love one ui so still using Samsung
0 Likes
kvohraz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
anyone got May security patch in India???
0 Likes
Galaxy S
baba ji ki thullu diya h SamSung ne 😕
kvohraz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
hahaha
0 Likes
BunnyPandya
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
S20 Plus 29th May 2020

checking for updates

Me 😁

Your Phone is Up to date.
security patch Level 1st April 2020
in may.
Samsung : Kaisa laga mera mazaak😉
Galaxy S
lol
kvohraz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
haha
BunnyPandya
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i have used almost Samsung models,

J2

J5

J7

J7max

A6+

A9

S10

now m using S20+ and this is 1st time i am facing this issue with Flagship Device but you know what for service samsung is faar better thn software Updates.

Flagship device become a joke for their clients and for them too.🤭

woh kehte h na kisiko itna mat pareshan karo ki use adat ho jaye aisa hi kch mjhpr bhi biti h🤣 ab frk to nahi pdta bt agar aisa hi raha to shayad ho skta h yeh mera samsung ka akhari phone ho next time i wl go for another brand.

let's hope samsung developer prove us wrong and give good & Early updates.
kvohraz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
got may security patch on 1st June. so far good.....thermal throttling seems to be under control.....
but other markets have alrrady started receiving June security update......
0 Likes