Original topic:

S20 update In India

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 05:24 PM)
Galaxy S
After my intensive Research and using 100% of my brain I understand why they are not giving us the update.

So the people who have S20series phones know pretty well they bought the best piece of CRAAAP which Heats up upto 60° or more on normal usage.

And now we already have room temperature around 46° so these "Lovely" phones will heat more .

And if they release the update today the phone will obviously get more hot while installing the update and it may expload too..

So for the safety of users and for the well-being of users they are waiting for winters. So that phone can stay cool while installing the update.

So dont worry guys we will surely get update in winter so that they can save our lives.

Am I right ShameSung?
Galaxy S
Bro this is sarcasm lmao..
harry70
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
me also use S20 ultra and battery performance also gud
0 Likes
kvohraz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
these exynos processors are absolutely **bleep**..... Samsung has sold us a third grade product. they knew about the bad performance of their processor, thats why they are selling Snapdragon in their home country
Galaxy S
true
0 Likes
kvohraz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am using a mod for my handset.....an app which changes the screen refresh rate to 96Hz.... this somewhat reduces the battery drain and heating issues. Now its somewhat better than 120Hz. But no visible difference in device smoothness......
0 Likes
kvohraz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
kvohraz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
actually you are right bro
0 Likes
kvohraz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i have read somewhere that May security patch has somewhat addressed this issue.....but still waiting for it
Preetham1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro blame exynos processors they are very very inferior vs Snapdragon.
Snapdragon Samsung mobiles are always awesome and well optimised they never hang or heat.
kvohraz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
thats why customers are shifting towards Oneplus
0 Likes