Original topic:

S20 update In India

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 05:08 PM)
Galaxy S
After my intensive Research and using 100% of my brain I understand why they are not giving us the update.

So the people who have S20series phones know pretty well they bought the best piece of CRAAAP which Heats up upto 60° or more on normal usage.

And now we already have room temperature around 46° so these "Lovely" phones will heat more .

And if they release the update today the phone will obviously get more hot while installing the update and it may expload too..

So for the safety of users and for the well-being of users they are waiting for winters. So that phone can stay cool while installing the update.

So dont worry guys we will surely get update in winter so that they can save our lives.

Am I right ShameSung?
28 Comments
singh1988
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
what rubbish, i don't have any problem with S20.
Galaxy S
Aren't u the one who posted slow charging issue? and so According to u we who are facing this problem are idiots?
Galaxy S
What kind of weed u smoking
singh1988
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i smoke what ever tu tatte fadne aa.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Tere jihe kai chaval bande dekhe aa m je m shuru hoya taan tu maarum ghat ghaseetun jyada.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bas ho gaya tera? le 50rs le tel laga ke rakhiyo or nikal yahan se..
0 Likes
singh1988
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
50 de tel naal tan teri bund paadoo aanni dia.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
kiska frustration nikaal raha hai bhai tu @singh1988 is post ka frustration yaa is user par frustration kyoonki tuje bhi tere smartphone par issue hui hai
Galaxy S
I don't think the will remain cool in wintertime also if in almost 40°c temperatures the phone temperature is 60°c then In wintertime it mostly 25°c then phone's temperature will be approximately 45°c