Original topic:

S20 ultra

(Topic created on: 04-18-2020 01:24 PM)
ishanmhta
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Bought the new S20 ultra and I am amazed by the 5000maH battery. Even if samsung uses 10000maH that will be **bleep**. Can you make a random guess and how long does the last 5% last ? Well it doesn't even last 2 minutes. And what about the last 10%, they too last for around 10 minutes aur so. Got looted by samsungs. Be safe guys. Samsung is more harmful than corona. 
7 Comments
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣
Galaxy S
Hum samajhye hain aapki feeling - From S20+ user.
ishanmhta
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
are you also facing issues in battery in last 5% especially?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro I don't let my phone discharge less than 20% and I don't charge my phone over 85% so I am not sure about that.
0 Likes
VaibhavMoon
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Battery drain is huge after ATCT update on S20 Ultra. I got impressive battery backup in March but that degraded heavily after this update.
0 Likes
7405ankit
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
evry samsung device is now facing it even i am facing charging issues in note10plus its takes 1hr 30/35 mins to charge earlier it use to take only 60 mins from empty to full
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think Samsung did it intentionally in OUI 2.1 to reduce heat. But I did notice that my phone is not heating that much when its charging when compared to before. It would be great if Samsung finds a way to balance heat reduction and faster charging. Heat is never good for a smartphone.
0 Likes