Original topic:

S20 ultra white/green screen issue

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 10:03 AM)
chaithanyababa
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

I've been using S20ulta for more than a year, however, last week my phone is updated from there screen turned green + white and anything was hardly visible on the screen. This issue has been experienced by thousands of S20 ultra users  Any one having solution please post in comment section

10 Comments
Galaxy S
😆😆 don't worry it's well known hangsung tradition.. they killed s9 ,note 9 ,s10 half killed , s20fe now it's the turn of s20u and s21u ..
Galaxy S
YE KONSE SOFTWARE ENGG / SDE 'S HIRE KIYA HE SAMSUNG VALO NE
JO ESA UPDATE BNATE HE KI PHONE KI LOOTIYA DUBO DETA HE
ACHHE KHASE PHONE KA KABADA KR DETE HE
😑
Galaxy S
Mera s9 ka same haal .. mera to display me 3 colour hain 😆 software engineer nehi uo ..sabji wale .. hangsung apne phone ko uska old business vegetable sochta hain isliye to ye haal
k5kumar492
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Agreed note9 screen problem is common bcs we are with sadsung.
Imraaaaan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The issue started with me yesterday
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

idevil007
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Facing the same situation for past one month on my s20 ultra. Yeah they will say go to service station replace the screen for 25-30k
amolmk007
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have installed software updated yesterday night and today morning first thing I saw was this. Called customer care no proper response and service center people talks about replacement of screen at cost of 16k :( I am 100% sure it's a software issue which they know and can easily fix. Temporarily I am using DeX and screen sometime works just fine
JagSBediA31
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Similar issue, ceo desk has nō approval for s20 ultra, though it being a device manufacturing fault: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S20-Ultra-Screen-Burnout-Samsung-Care-Advance-Nō-252300...
0 Likes