Original topic:

S20 ultra exynos poor performance.

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 10:40 AM)
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My previous device was an S9 plus which handled only balanced graphics setting in pubg. And now the S20 ultra can't even handle it. In order to play without lags/stuttering the lowest graphics setting smooth needs to be used. Even with lowest settings the FPS keeps dropping frequently. Also with twitter it drops FPS/stuttering issue while scrolling through the feed. In YouTube after watching videos for 5 minutes, when the video goes down when we hit back button or want to go through other videos while a video is playing, it drops FPS,stuttering issue is there. I can tell this is surely Samsung side issue as I have fully factory reset my device and keep all the OS and apps updated as soon as the updates are available. Very harsh for us Samsung loyal fans as we spent near 1 lakh ₹ and keep buying their phones every year and this is how we are treated. My friends with midrange 20 to 30k phones have better performance with their phones than my S20 ultra. Highly disappointed with my purchase. 
18 Comments
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
service centers are closed currently.
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Did you describe this problem with samsung customer care on WhatsApp 180057267864
0 Likes
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes. mailed to Samsung and all they say is either visit service center or methods like clear data or Uninstall and install again etc garbage
0 Likes
jack111
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I heard that in s20 exynos model, when the device heats up, the performance and the frame rate is reduced automatically to compensate the heating. But this is not the case in snapdragon model.
0 Likes
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I use the device in cool area and even when it's not heated it drops FPS/Stutters frequently.
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
performed factory reset few hours ago and the issue still exists
0 Likes
jack111
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
samsung needs to address this issue. do you recently done the software update? is this issue after update or before itself?
0 Likes
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Pubg poor performance is from launch and this apps stuttering maybe from the latest os update.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes