Original topic:

S20 ultra exynos poor performance.

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 09:59 AM)
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My previous device was an S9 plus which handled only balanced graphics setting in pubg. And now the S20 ultra can't even handle it. In order to play without lags/stuttering the lowest graphics setting smooth needs to be used. Even with lowest settings the FPS keeps dropping frequently. Also with twitter it drops FPS/stuttering issue while scrolling through the feed. In YouTube after watching videos for 5 minutes, when the video goes down when we hit back button or want to go through other videos while a video is playing, it drops FPS,stuttering issue is there. I can tell this is surely Samsung side issue as I have fully factory reset my device and keep all the OS and apps updated as soon as the updates are available. Very harsh for us Samsung loyal fans as we spent near 1 lakh ₹ and keep buying their phones every year and this is how we are treated. My friends with midrange 20 to 30k phones have better performance with their phones than my S20 ultra. Highly disappointed with my purchase. 
18 Comments
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
From where did you buy S20 ultra either from online or offline ?
0 Likes
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung official offline store.
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Then how it can happen your Smartphone is flagship device
0 Likes
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
There are similar hardware issues with many people.
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Visit a Service Center.
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
lockdown
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
You go to store and tell them your device issues.
0 Likes
Abhishek317
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
lock down
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
In morning mobile stores open only
0 Likes