Original topic:

S20 ultra display issue

(Topic created on: 07-14-2021 08:09 PM)
modex
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After a year of use my s20 ultra snapdragon  display all of a sudden goes full greenish and white screen. And after some time it becomes normal and again goes back to greenish screen with some flickering.  When it becomes normal no flickering has been noticed . This is ridiculous as no display damage or drop damages noticed so far. Samsung should fix this issue as so many people are facing this issue after 1 year of use it happens itself.  

Greenish screen. 
modex
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have run the display test using the code *#0*#. I have selected all three colors, red ,green and blue . Didn't find any place on screen which the colors are uneven. It could be display burn in . This is the first time I ever faced such a situation. I was playing pubg alot with my phone. That's the only thing that could be related to display burn in issue. Rest of the things are safe and secure.
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I doubt if snapdragon version can be repaired in India. Although samsung claims it to be global warranty, but international variants may not be covered. Not sure though.
modex
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes you are absolutely right, they don't cover snapdragon model
Prasang
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i think its a hardware problem. i m having the same issue after power off charge and turning back on samsung s10 plus having this discoloring issue
modex
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yea what to do. The problem is in where I live , a Samsung s20 ultra display replacement costs, 408 us dollars.
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

modex
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
There is no nearby service center where I am living. Is there any service center in Maldives?
Abid2020
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Is this after july update?
modex
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
After June update
Abid2020
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Reset your phone