Original topic:

S20 series over heating issue.

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 11:11 AM)
jay05
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi one and all. I'm a S20 user and I'd like to request everyone using the S series to kindly ask for a refund because this over heating issue is clearly a hardware fault so there's no use replacing it with a new one. I'm using the replaced device and there are exactly same issues like my old one. We have received 3 updates till now and there's no fix at all and that makes it more than clear about it being a hardware issue. But even if they manage to fix it in future updates, your device has already been damaged from the inside due to the heat. So it is my kind request for everyone to ask for your money back and not a replacement device. 
This will be only made possible if each and everyone asks for their money back. We didn't pay 70k for getting this unwanted overheating feature.
12 Comments
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hey, once try resetting fuel guage and use device in safe mode
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
well, only for some time
0 Likes
jay05
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Already tried all the possible things and fed up now. We pay such hefty amount just to fix the issues by ourselves?! I don't see the point here.
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
well, Then did u try flashing ur phone with a custom rom, cuz that'll work for many devices
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Try doing it in odin mode
0 Likes
vkydhoni
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
not only s series..I m using note 9..after march update I m facing lot of issues in my mobile..overheating yellowish display...
jay05
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Just done with Samsung man 😪
I've lost all the trust that I had for this brand. Never gonna buy a Samsung mobile device hereafter.
0 Likes
Imdpr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have visited the service center today...they are giving very vague answers about the heating issue...my device is on the verge of blasting...cannot play any games and all...service center people are very incompetent.
i will take legal action against them if they still did not recognize my issue!!!
0 Likes
Pavit
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
put whatsapp group link here
0 Likes