Original topic:

S20 series Display issue after 1 year.

(Topic created on: 07-15-2021 08:32 PM)
zeeshanmk
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My s20+ display is starting to die, i see green tint and horizontal flickering lines all over the display (most noticeable in white backgrounds) its been just over an year of buying the phone and the display is starting to die already my warranty is over so now they'll charge well over 15k to get the display changed this is ridiculous such an expensive phone and the display is dying right after my warranty expired, i have seen many posts regarding the same issue as mine Alot of s20 series users are facing this problem nowadays after a year or so, @samsung DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, WE ARE NOT GOING TO PAY 15000+ FOR A DISPLAY CHANGE ON A PERFECTLY FINE PHONE. 

26 Comments
CipherF10
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Also we can prove Samsung with the number of s20 users facing this problem.
0 Likes
zeeshanmk
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
alright create one group and send me the joining link, and then start spreading the link to forums and blogs regarding this issue
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
weinxxxx
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Exactly even I'm facing the same issue. It started after one year ..and I'm out of my warranty. I don't know if they do this purposely to ruin the phone to purchase new one. Over heating and green and white flickering..it happens intermittently. I have no clue when it's going to happen again.
0 Likes
Ashwin91
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Install oled saver app. This is bug in software and they are not fixing it.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
0 Likes