Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S20+ screen cracked😪

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 02:22 AM)
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I was trying to fix my car at night. I used my phone for the torch. As I was trying to remove the burnt fuse, the phone slipped from my buttery fingers. I tried catching it with my feet, or make the fall softer for the phone. Unfortunately the screen cracked but the OLED panel is still okay, although a thin line flickers every now and then. But now, after an interactive check, a section of my screen doesn't work unless I tap it multiple times.

Does anyone know how much a repair is? I don't have any insurance 😭😭😭

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NjabuloDexter
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
you'll hav to go to Samsung Store and get more information about the repair price and for the repair

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
NjabuloDexter
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
you'll hav to go to Samsung Store and get more information about the repair price and for the repair
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
spoke too soon😪
0 Likes
Ides
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
don't you have Samsung Care+ ? see link below

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/samsung-care-plus/
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
unfortunately, I don't
0 Likes
Ides
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you can still get it. Last week of July the Samsung Care+ promo had an error i couldn't buy it. I contacted Samsung. Try contacting Samsung. it's the cheaper option. R499 once-off.
0 Likes
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I tried buying it. I don't qualify for it because my phone i have had the phone for close to 4 months now
0 Likes
Ides
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it expired end of July.. they can still allow you to buy if you talk to them especially after noticing that it had an error people could not purchase it. I've already sent them an email. wanted to buy it last week Monday I couldn't. they responded and say they'll escalate it. I'll give you feedback once they respond again
0 Likes
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm at a Samsung store, price: R 5700. I asked if u could buy it and he said there is something that has to be done to check the screen and it won't work😔
0 Likes