Original topic:

S20 prebooking offer

(Topic created on: 03-13-2020 04:14 AM)
Uzzi_shaikh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Is anyone facing issue in redeeming the early bird offer of S20 series?  I bought my phone 4 days back and trying to redeem the offer through Samsung shop but it gives me an error that offer elligble for s20.. Lol.. I followed the process step by step and imei number and phone is s20 still system doesn't recognise my phone as s20...what should I do I am really keen for buds 

21 Comments
Galaxy S
Same here Bro, raised complaint on customer care and hoping the issue will be resolved soon.
0 Likes
Uzzi_shaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

yeah i raised it to..they asked me to try after 48 hours ..uninstall samsung shop app and insert sim again.. Lets see if this works..

0 Likes
Uzzi_shaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

can you also check if your screen has something unusual blink on screen when you make a call? It blinks small dot while making a call slight bottom right side of front camera.

0 Likes
Uzzi_shaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Customer care had resolved my issue today and was able to place the order successfully
0 Likes
Imdpr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
reboot the device.helped in my case
0 Likes
Uzzi_shaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

didnt try it it but will see through it..thanks for sharing

JNKompelli
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
same here , raised issue in customer care and still waiting from 1 day.

Also do you get sms properly on sim 1? well i get that but still i get the error.

@indpr: It didnt worked for me.
0 Likes
Uzzi_shaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

i get the sms but post that an error..

0 Likes
Uzzi_shaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

can you guys also check if you are seeing blink dot on screen while making a call? It can be seen bottom right side of the front camera

0 Likes