Original topic:

S20 plus

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 04:12 AM)
Mahmoud Zamel
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

hello .. 
I'm now buying a new S20+ from (noon UAE) .. The mobile has a 12 GB RAM and internal storage 128 GB !! is it OK ??
because there are two formal models of the S20+ ::
1st .. 8 GB RAM and 128 internal storage
2nd .. 12 GB RAM and 256 internal storage 

the question || is the model of (noon UAE)  is original or **bleep** one ?? 

3 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Hey, Mahmoud I don't think that noon will sell a **bleep** phone. Go with confidence. 12GB+128GB is also a popular version. After unboxing you have plenty of methods to confirm the authenticity. Eg. You can just send the IMEI to our customer support and they'll verify it for you. I think there is a working return policy at NOON. Just confirm that for your product before purchase. Thank you.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Dear Mahmoud, If you are planning to buy S20+ from Noon, always look for devices sold directly by Noon, not by any third party seller. Devices sold directly by Noon will come with Noon warranty and hassle free after sales service. Items sold by third party sellers can be **bleep** and faulty with poor service, warranty etc. Also when you buy the device, look for UAE version, not the international version. I have given below both screenshots for your reference. Cheers!Screenshot_20210722-141827_noon_51939.jpgScreenshot_20210722-141800_noon_51938.jpg
Galaxy S
Still looking to go for s20 plus? Tried considering the s21?