Original topic:

S20 plus security update

(Topic created on: 10-31-2022 04:51 PM)
Mr_chandu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My handset is a green line victim ... after lots of mental disturbance i got foc display replacement.
Im just scared to install sep security update.
If anyone has installed pls do reply if in case u got any problem again...
Thanks in advance 
8 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I would recommend you to not update your device again. You should've exchanged it during the last sales on Samsung store.
0 Likes
Mr_chandu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Actually i was planning to buy another flagship handset from samsung but im bit confused what if the same issue happens again in new handset....!
0 Likes
Being_human
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
S20 is a 2020 launched device.
I'm sure they wont give any improvement for old device.
In the name of update samsung is providing new bug and degrading the device like camera ,battery etc....
In my opinion it is ok to update the device for the first 6 months from the launch date of device
0 Likes
Mr_chandu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for the reply brother
0 Likes
prsnt_paul
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hey friend, how did you get free screen replacement? Is there any official statement from samsung for changing s20+ displays for free? I contacted their whatsapp support team but they denied this and told me that there is no information available on their website for the same
0 Likes
Mr_chandu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi..!
Actually all authorised service center received an approval copy to replace s20 series displays at foc.
First the members at service centers wont agree with our questions ...
We need to explain everything about what is happening with s20 series handsets and also ask them about approval copy. First mail to samsung ceo regarding the issue u r being faced and after that go to service center for raising service job sheet.
With that job sheet, you have to go through the process brother.
prsnt_paul
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks brother
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes