Original topic:

S20 plus lags only 6months old. Samsung sucks

(Topic created on: 06-28-2021 08:26 AM)
Narensiva
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My s20 plus is lagging continually after giving it to the service center twice with three days observation.  It is still lagging . No solution . They just format it and sent the phone back. Need replacement or refund..  worst customer support. 
Phone lag during swipe . That too with all cleared background apps and optimisation. Running in 120 htz

Narensiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have done all basic stuffsScreenshot_20210627-190413_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Did your phone receive any software update after which these problems started occurring?
0 Likes
Narensiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Not sure.. then also whole update was done by samsung service centre
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hmm understood.
I would suggest you to go into recovery mode, clear cache partition and repair all apps.
Also, disable/uninstall unnecessary bloatware apps. Check which apps are consuming more resources. Turn off animations, background services, toggle off wifi, data, bluetooth when not in use; etc.
0 Likes
Narensiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I think ... but from the day of purchase there were some issues
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Ohh.. Then you must have had it replaced. Phone is not that old. Contact service centre and customer support immediately, explaining your problem and state that even after formatting the phone several times, the problem persists. You might argue with them, force/compel too (it's unethical, but still). Ask for a replacement or refund (although they won't provide refund in any case).
0 Likes
Narensiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Ya I'm trying that but they are making me to wait and dill dallying simply by telling that there is no issue after formatting.. how the issue will presisit when there is no app installed.. it's really tough to handle the situation in lockdown time.. anyways need to face it... hereafter never back to samsung
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I can understand you. Pathetic service by Samsung. We buy flagship devices only to face such issues. Anyways, try for a replacement, else wait for an update. If there are high number of complaints among users, they generally provide with a software patch within a few weeks.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Guys s20 plus have some issues
0 Likes
sidanashubham
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Try flashing firmware with odin
0 Likes