Original topic:

S20 plus Screen Burn/Ghost Image Issue.

(Topic created on: 01-23-2022 11:10 AM)
5rikanth
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
It's been a year and a Half since i bought my s20 plus. Thought Flagship Model Display Wouldn't Have Such Flaws but Samsung Proved Me Wrong. 

5 Comments
Mesbah3575
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Sometime it happens
I'm s20+ user...It happened with me on my s7 edge twice
0 Likes
5rikanth
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Actually i wouldn't call it a burn because it's not a permanent one and can see only durin certain random times. Guess it's a firmware issue
0 Likes
Mesbah3575
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Type of green or yellow line?
0 Likes
5rikanth
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No green or yellow line, a kind of glitch effect like jittery screen
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
If you attach a ''screen protector'' or optional accessories to the ''touchscreen'', the touchscreen may not function properly. Especially, some ''Samsung-Unapproved protector glasses'' or films only have tapes on the side edges.
When you attach such products to the device, protector film or glass may not be in perfect contact with the device and may get loose from the device.
This causes that some areas of the touchscreen may ''not recognize touch'' actions and no respond.
We recommend to use only ''Samsung-approved accessories'' and using ''unapproved accessories may cause the performance problems'' and malfunctions that are ''not covered by the warranty''.

Please follow the below steps, If the battery is non removable:

Press the power and volume down key simultaneously for few seconds.

Have you recently change ''device display'' from the service center?

In case ''non-genuine LCD/Touch panel'' is used on your device, similar problem may occur after Android OS Update.

Samsung recommends repairing your device using original Samsung parts at ''authorized Samsung Dealer/Service Center''.

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes