Original topic:

S20 plus Lag and heat

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 10:39 PM)
Extreme14
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I got an S20 plus a few days back and having a major issue of heating, Lagg as well as 120 Hz refresh rate feels like 40 Hz and I play games like cod.. And it lags a lot.. For now its worse than a 15k phone
28 Comments
shivadummu
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
samsung exynos😆😆😆😆😆😆
Samsung will never change...
Mannu420
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
this time samsung disapointed me, what i thought and what i got, same on you samsumg, u wasted my 74000
0 Likes
Mannu420
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i m selling it after only 7 days
0 Likes
Extreme14
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
For how much and where...even i want to sell it
0 Likes
Mannu420
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
where r u from
0 Likes
Mannu420
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
9315708704 my contact nmbr
0 Likes
Extreme14
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
There is an app by xda developers for 96 hz refresh rate.. check it out.. My phone works quite better now
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and follow the given below link to resolve "Over Heating "issue :- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

To resolve "device lagging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:
1) Remove third party application: Settings > Apps > Select the third-party application from Apps Eg. DU Recorder > Uninstall.
2)Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Settings> General Management> Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).

Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
prashantmhatre
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have the same issue. The phone also has distortion in sound and lag when watching youtube or netflix. A simple video recorded on camera also has distortion and lag. 

0 Likes