Original topic:

S20 plus Lag and heat

(Topic created on: 03-25-2020 04:12 PM)
Extreme14
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I got an S20 plus a few days back and having a major issue of heating, Lagg as well as 120 Hz refresh rate feels like 40 Hz and I play games like cod.. And it lags a lot.. For now its worse than a 15k phone
28 Comments
EUROgamers
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
120Hz rate only work in a specific screen resolution configure your screen resolution accordingly to get 120hz rate , secondly apps also need to be compatible to the device . As well as settings should be there to get 120hz support in app . I have no such issues with the same device works great

120Hz rate screens in smartphones remember all smartphones who claims to have higher refresh rate cam not provide you such rate due to app issue . cause smartphones games or apps can not be fully optimised to perform with such refresh rate
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Check my post regarding this revenue and etc. cus I don't have energy rn to write everything again.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Atleast UI should work in 120Hz?
0 Likes
Extreme14
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's ok... To not get that much like 120hz in games... But Atleast it should not lag.. My phones just get hot in 15 minutes and after that it lags like hell... Even in the lowest possible configuration in games
Mannu420
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
u r making fool people. when one plus 7 pro launch with 90 htz frst phon in the world, it runs very fast and smooth.
0 Likes
EUROgamers
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@Mannu420 lolz . list the app names which compatible to 120hz rate . than you will realize the fact
0 Likes
Mannu420
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
what about frame rate, have u even use one plus 7 pro, u can see clearly the feel between them after using 10 minuts, app not spports but Samung 1ui sport, this wrost
0 Likes
Mannu420
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
u hv not galaxy s20, thats why u r showing like this, baager
0 Likes
EUROgamers
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@Mannu420 . amazing language , what device i have thats another side of debate but your language wow ... .. hahaha ..

and am i showing anything ?? .. i have more experience in premium device as a professional gamer . from ipad to iphone to s series 7 to 20
you might have subcribed to my channel cause its 7 million subscriber , From your country Mortal to rone , and more sevou to Tacaz , DanuCD all do play with my clan apart from their own .. i am bagger or not thats another fact but dude my earning is 22000 US$ Per months so get some space

Please visit some PMC event and join EUROPEAN ESPORTS clan of PMC

and if you are ready to view my setup than here is a preview

game station and all my previous phones used for gaming .. need more than will post for you

i rearly do post or comment in any online platform but I KNOW you indians have a worst mentality when someone say anything you just choose a bully way to reply them . what you done here is the same . You called me bagger when i am one of ranked million viewer based content creator and a professional gamer
0 Likes