Original topic:

S20 motherboard damaged but no service providing

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 09:01 PM)
saketh17
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
This is regarding the s20 device which I received on JULY 26th 2020. I activated the device on july 30 2020. After using it for 2-3 days I observed the mobile is getting overheated while the camera is used and also while talking. So raised a complaint on AUG-3 and asked for pick up. They didn't respond to the pick up request, none of the service center people contacted me. 

After few days I raised a second request, this time I received a call, but I was not available on that day so asked them to come another day. Without even my notice they canceled  the request. Then I raised the third request, the same got repeated so I visited the service center although situations are not good outside. 

After visiting service center, people there observed the device, measured temperature while recording video and confirmed its getting over heated but not ready to take mobile. They tried convincing me saying s20 mobiles are getting heated like that only, and nothing is there to do from there side. After some arguments they took the device, saying you need to contact customer care people in parallel. Later they just closed the request saying the device is working properly. 

I am not ready to accept the solution and argued with multiple people(customer care and service center people) to recheck. After multiple follow up's (for one week) with service center manager and call center they confirmed there was an issue with motherboard. 

Again after multiple conversations with call center people they connected me to the supervisor, after a couple of discussions with the supervisor, he connected me to you and you took one week to validate documents and to talk with your head. Now you are saying the device cannot be replaced. For all the above data I have call recordings.

Because of the things that happened to me which I mentioned above I lost my trust on the service.

As you mentioned, If I agree with you (changing motherboard), If I see any issues after replacing motherboard what should I do at that time. This process will be repeated for me again and again. How you will guarantee me there will be no issues after replacing the motherboard?

Without using my mobile for 3 days I observed this issue. Now there is no guarantee it will work fine after replacing the motherboard.

Just give me proper resolution for this and please authenticate above information is correct based on your document validation.

0 Likes
14 Comments
Galaxy S
Go through my profile and chk my old posts and you will know what to do.. good luck.
0 Likes
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
raise complain in consumer forum as soon as possible and do as they directed. Such companies makes fool us. Same was happen to me by Hp. I got full compensation and Hp Omen 15 too. But you have courage to raise the complaint if you are right.
abduls91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
everyone have this problem. it's not motherboard issue. it's issue with Exynos 990 processor. You will experience same heating issue and battery drain issue even after changing motherboard. there is no solution for this. we have wasted money on this useless phone
abduls91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I was using OnePlus 6t before and never had heating issues and also battery was excellent. this s20 battery is very worst. I'm losing 1% battery every 5 minutes. I've escalated this issue many times to samsung team but they did not come up with solution. They can't do anything with this power hungry processor. Do not waste your time on argue. better sell your phone or learn to live with this.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes