S20+ heating issues

(Topic created on: 04-24-2021 04:07 PM)
Ashy1210
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Team Samsung,

Harsha here from India - Bangalore.

To start with i am a great fan of Samsung. All my my appliances at home are of Samsung like refrigerator, Oven washing machine and even AC.

And you believe me or not I am using Samsung phones and updating regularly since Galaxy Note 2. And currently I am using S20+.

Me and 2 of my friends have purchased Samsung S20+ on the same day and for today its not even 6months old. its been observed that phone alone gets heated up tooooo much especially when I use camera for just 20mins my phone gets so much heated that i have no other option rather than to turn off the camera and wait for some time until it gets cooled. And i never faced this issue in an of the earlier phones.

This is becoming so irritating that to turn off the camera for every 20mins when i use. I am really upset by this issue. so please do let me know and provide me a proper solution. 

P.S. the heating is so high it looks like my phone would blast if I continually use the camera without turning off. so please provide me a solution before something happens to my phone or before it gets blast and something happens to me.  

6 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi, Harsha! all modern phones do heat up on continuous usage of Camera. Did you recently upgrade your device to Android 11?
0 Likes
Ashy1210
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes I did upgraded. And also I understand on continuous usage it would get heated. But my phone I hardly use it for 20mins it gets so much heated.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You can try to boot into recovery mode and wipe the cache. It may help. Don't worry, it will not clear your data.
0 Likes
anujA21s
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Check the data cable and clear some cache & storage...always works for me
0 Likes
sarfarazahmed
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Reset all the settings
Delete the unwanted apps
Clear the cache
Then enjoy the phone like me
With good battery backup and no heating problems
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes