Original topic:

S20 heating issue🥵

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 02:59 PM)
Saad9834
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I am from India.
I have buyed the Galaxy s20 plus and i am using it for 2 weeks now. During this period i have noticed that my device is getting really very hot with gaming and mild usage.
I am very aware of using smartphone.
Heating effects performance and battery life very noticibly.
By the way i am using exynos varient
Such a big dissapointment samsung.

I hope your  Cooperation

10 Comments
Galaxy S

The S20 users who feel cheated by Samsung join this link we are planning something and you will be glad if that worked 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KcV0FE4xe93Ijxhilae9lZ

Saad9834
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ok bro..
0 Likes
Saad9834
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
but what this grp is about
0 Likes
Galaxy S
We are a group of S20 series users and we will do everything we can to get out money back and make Samsung listen to users..
Galaxy S
exynos chipset devices have some issues and not as that good as snapdragon chip. As far as I know exynos chips aren't properly optimized if I talk about gaming.As we all know its summer season going on so it depends on your Room temperature too. you'll notice even frame drops while playing games at lower graphics. so that's y we should not go for exynos, Samsung making fool of us that's it.
0 Likes
Bantidas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I think too many application has been open in ur bach screen .. That's why it'll be heating. Format ur phone . I tnk it will be solve

0 Likes
sudhirbaliyan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
s20 series full of bugs this time and Samsung doesn't care about his customers
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We would like inform you that these issues has been resolved with new security patch update. Please update device software (If available) : Settings > Software update > Download and install.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Saad9834
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
have not received yet......
0 Likes