Original topic:

S20+ green line issue at ui 3.1?

(Topic created on: 05-19-2022 05:19 PM)
praveen21t
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Just want to know if anyone getting this green/pink line issue in ui 3.1 as well?
I am not upgrading to even ui4 for sure.
If this problem is just with ui4 then i will keep my s20+ with 3.1. If there is any chance of getting green line issue with 3.1 as well, then i will upgrade to s22.
Please suggest
16 Comments
NashX
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yesterday I called Samsung service center and they told me that this is not a common issue in s20 plus and it is a very specific issue and it happened to me randomly and they have no complaints whatsoever of other people facing the same issue so I think we should all make something like a group or a WhatsApp group to fight to them and we should send them email with everyone signing in it so that Samsung can finally understand that we all are having the same problem.
0 Likes
NashX
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Went to service centre, they told me that they can't do anything and I need to mail it to support.india@samsung.com , so let's send a mail with everyone undersigned.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hi,
We have formed a page wherein many users who have experienced DISPLAY GREEN LINE ISSUE are expressing their grievance. We need your support too.
Please join this below thread to represent this display failure issue collectively.
Thread/ post name: ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS.
Search for the above page/thread in Samsung members app.
And Please post / copy paste your grievance once again in this group to show a collective representation of the problem. Thank you.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hi,
We have formed a page wherein many users who have experienced DISPLAY GREEN LINE ISSUE are expressing their grievance. We need your support too.
Please join this below thread to represent this display failure issue collectively.
Thread/ post name: ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS.
Search for the above page/thread in Samsung members app.
And Please post / copy paste your grievance once again in this group to show a collective representation of the problem. Thank you.
0 Likes