Original topic:

S20+ background battery usage

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 09:53 PM)
PJS22ULTRA
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have alread turned off all the setting like  location , auto sync , edge light always on display. And also i am using phone with dark mode but my phone  using battery in background. There any solution.?. My sot is 4 hours and battery usage is 12 hours since fully charged.

4 Comments
Galaxy S
1. Please off background data .
2. Use power saving mode.
3. Not use phone during charging time
3. Less use phone .
4. Turn off location , mobile data , wifi and bluetooth.
Then your problem be solved .
Please follow my advice and believe me. I am also user of This phone in Nepal.
0 Likes
PJS22ULTRA
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Already done this steps its not showing.any improvements . And i never using my phone while phone on charging.
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Wondering I need to turn off mobile data, wifi and bluetooth then whats the use of smartphone? There are multiple dependencies on battery performance. SOT of 4 hrs in Exynos is somewhat less. I am not using any of those battery saving features still getting above 5 and sometimes 6 to 7 hrs of SOT. In this hot summer, it is expected that battery might drain faster. Also which application do you use mostly? Try checking the battery draining applications.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes