Original topic:

S20 Ultra not charging

(Topic created on: 07-01-2020 09:39 AM)
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung,
   Im tired of reporting this issue and not getting any response or solution. I'm reporting this for the last time and after this im done with Samsung's smartphones. This is the worst customer service i have experienced. My S20 ultra when charges takes 45m from 50% to 100%  which i dont think you can call super fast Charging. To heat it up i dont need to use any specific app, its really easy and fast process. I use any app for 5 mins and boom....its burning. And its been 3 days since I chaged my phone to 100%. Its just not charging upto 100%, im attaching a few pictures for you to see your piece of art.

Just shows this battery icon, no approximate time or anything and also i noticed the battery go down when plugged in, so this is something.
I have contacted Samsung care also and they just ask few questions and they dont have any solution which can fix this. I have tried everything they said and nothing helped. Samsung care on Samsung members app is also of no help, posted same reply which i think is coomon for everyone and doesn't seem to help. It is like a script they follow and thats all. I have replied to their reply on samsung members app and got no solution or reply from them again.
So Samsung i would like yo request you to please take this phone and give me my money back. Im facing this issue from over 2 months now. There is no solution and i want my refund. Im never buying any Samsung products from now on and also suggest people not to buy as sometimes a lil better customer service can help alot and Samsung's customer service **bleep** **bleep**.
Just give me my refund and you will never see me again samsung.
16 Comments
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
probably rightm.....i would if they give me refund
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and  would like to inform you that as you have tried all the steps we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection, to check for the nearest service center kindly click on the link : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
aakarsh9
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bro I'm using S10. I'm facing the same issue some times. but the real reason was, if the device gets the charging time won't be visible. try charging the phone under fan or any cool environment. it will show the approximate time for sure. and btw please remove the case while charging because the heat can't go anywhere but stuck between the case and phone.
try this once. it works with my S10.
0 Likes
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
but why soo much inconvenience
0 Likes
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
did we pay almost 1 lakh just for this
0 Likes
aakarsh9
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah bro feeling the same. these all are because of Exynos processors! if it was a snapdragon, this would have been a ultimate beast!
anyways, Samsung is Samsung 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
aakarsh9
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
And try this method bro it works for me ! and I've removed fast charging coz it will have a bad toll in future of battery!
0 Likes