Original topic:

S20 Ultra not charging

(Topic created on: 06-19-2020 08:25 AM)
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung,
   Im tired of reporting this issue and not getting any response or solution. I'm reporting this for the last time and after this im done with Samsung's smartphones. This is the worst customer service i have experienced. My S20 ultra when charges takes 45m from 50% to 100%  which i dont think you can call super fast Charging. To heat it up i dont need to use any specific app, its really easy and fast process. I use any app for 5 mins and boom....its burning. And its been 3 days since I chaged my phone to 100%. Its just not charging upto 100%, im attaching a few pictures for you to see your piece of art.

Just shows this battery icon, no approximate time or anything and also i noticed the battery go down when plugged in, so this is something.
I have contacted Samsung care also and they just ask few questions and they dont have any solution which can fix this. I have tried everything they said and nothing helped. Samsung care on Samsung members app is also of no help, posted same reply which i think is coomon for everyone and doesn't seem to help. It is like a script they follow and thats all. I have replied to their reply on samsung members app and got no solution or reply from them again.
So Samsung i would like yo request you to please take this phone and give me my money back. Im facing this issue from over 2 months now. There is no solution and i want my refund. Im never buying any Samsung products from now on and also suggest people not to buy as sometimes a lil better customer service can help alot and Samsung's customer service **bleep** **bleep**.
Just give me my refund and you will never see me again samsung.
16 Comments
Galaxy S
Samsung don't show the remaining time on Lockscreen if you want to see remaining time go to device manager. And you have enabled show charging option which you will find under display section. Your device is changing properly don't worry.
Please mark as solution by clicking on 3 dots on my comment.
Thanks 🙂
0 Likes
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i have it enabled brother.
0 Likes
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
it shows time when it's Charging but sometimes it just shows Charging but not actually charging and the battery percentage decreases even when plugged in.
0 Likes
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
the issue is not that it doesnt show approximate time...issue is something else which you did not understand
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ok, then you will go to service center for this problem then, may be your device unit is defective
0 Likes
drharshXDA
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
this issue is happening with my A50s also.Charger is connected but battery go down.I took it to service centre and they replaced my phone's Jack.It runs good for 1 week but problem resurfaced again.I again took it there and they told me to test the phone in safe mode.You can also try by restarting phone and press volume down button when Samsung logo appears.charge in that mode.If issue persists then please carry it to service centre.After new update,this issue worsened
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i already.... customer care asked me to try in safe mode which i did...but it did not help
0 Likes
drharshXDA
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Then there may not be an issue.Please cool down your phone and try recharging again.Sit inside across room or cooler.If phone starts charging then the issue is with software update
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
The only solution is get this heat box exchanged with ONEPLUS or IPHONE