Original topic:

S20 Ultra Snapdragon model

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 02:55 AM)
mukee1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Should I purchase imported S20 Snapdragon version South Korean model. It is available in second hand market by some mobile dealers. They are charging almost the same price as the used Indian Unit. I am afraid if something goes wrong with the phone in future, I may not be able to service it in service center even as out of warrenty repair. Does anybody have experience with repairs in imported phones in authorised service centre?
3 Comments
Galaxy S
Brother. If you are ready to take risks, Go for it. The benefit is an unknown better performance ( you couldn't find it without a benchmark app ). You couldn't even find the real performance difference in real world usage.

And the real issue is with warranty. Samsung "India" Sony "India" these types of companies always limits the warranty inside the country premises. You habe to pay for the service. And especially for Flagships, Its not that much feasible.

Another issueis with network band support and Country Locks ( Depends upon region )

Personally I don't recommend it.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Instead go for some other brand bro, warranty is a must.
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
First register the mobile in samsung website this will give idea it is accepted. next if can take care+ will give you additional support.
0 Likes