Original topic:

S20 Ultra Display Flickering Issue

(Topic created on: 09-26-2021 05:27 PM)
kartik021
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Disappointed! I am a samsung user for like 10 year I was a samsung fanboy  when I was a kid. I am very disappointed with s20 ultra the build quality is so cheap within 6 months its camera broke and after a year i am facing this green grey screen flickering issues. Please take a look at this issue thousand of users globally are facing the same issues. This wasn't expected what should i do even this phone is out of warranty period now. Is this the quality that you guys are giving in a phone that costs me around 1 lakh (100k). I swear I won't buy samsung ever again in my life. Apple is far better than you guys. My whole family uses samsung flagship phones. But next time i will make sure they won't! Speak up on this 
14 Comments
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
If Ur Device In Under Warranty , Visit Any Nearest Service Center.
Galaxy S
There are many ways IF YOUR DEVICE COMES UNDER WARRANTY, VISIT NEAREST SERVICE CENTER......BUT IF ITS DISPLAY PROBLEM THEN IT WONT GET REPAIR UNDER WARRANTY.....
Galaxy S
Get insurance of ur mobile and change display...
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
This issue is known to occur in samsung devices since a long time. They haven't done anything yet to prevent this from happening.

You will have to replace the display according to samsung.
Never choose samsung again.
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.    

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,  

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

chaithanyababa
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

the same thing happened to me also

DannyDJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same issue for me also bro, same s20 ultra 12months old....

No solution to this only thing u can change brand itself. Now i moved to apple
smrreddy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue my s20 ultra