jashah
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Everyone think twice before buying samsung mobile there customers care and service center **bleep**......with there update my S20 ultras camera facing problems and I am not only one there are many people having same problem. Anyone can check on Google and Samsung India is not admitting there mistakes and service center is telling me to change camera (hardware) of my phone .please think before spending more then 1200 $ on samsung mobile its not worth at all.
5 Comments
Karansinghnaruka
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Bro ..I want to buy s21 ultra flagship phone..can I buy or not ..it's worth or not...because u r facing 🤔😏 camera issue in s21 ultra..
0 Likes
jashah
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
In my opinion don't buy
0 Likes
Karansinghnaruka
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Flagship smart phone best or midrange smartphone
0 Likes
jashah
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Depending on what type of camera you need all flagship phone has high end camera. You can check oneplus 9 pro it has all the features of s21 ultra but at reasonable price
0 Likes
Samsung_Support2
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes