Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
Hello Everyone, 

I recently switched over from OnePlus 5 to an S20+. But i am noticing that phone is heating up to a point it becomes unbearable especially during video calls, charging or switching on mobile data. My OnePlus had infact only heated up during heavy usage such as mobile hotspot+ Bluetooth+games. Just wanted to know if this was the same experience of other S20+ users or is it only for mine.
8 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 7
your device is faulty. Try doing factory reset.
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
bhai this due to faulty exnoys processor
Highlighted
Active Level 7
No bro, it's normal for Exynos version, actually Samsung forgot to mention that you are getting a portable handy mobile heater absolutely free.

Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy as each one of us contribution to lockdown can only break the chain of China virus
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Bro this is most bogus and cheap device. And no one is listening to complaints, I am also stuck with this S20+ shiiiit..

https://www.change.org/p/samsung-stop-selling-us-inferior-exynos-phones?use_react=false
sign and share this petition and hope Samsung will listen.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
yup same here . hope they release some kind of update to fix this
Highlighted
Active Level 1
mine Phone Is Heating Too ..S20 plus
Active Level 1
same here also. cant use it for even 1 hour. video calls and camera were very worst. it is heating like anything
Highlighted
Active Level 3

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please follow below mentioned steps and be assured that this should resolve your issue regarding "Device heating ":-

1) Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc.
Swipe down the notification panel > Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features.

2) Decrease the screen brightness.
Decrease the screen brightness sometimes high brightness level may cause the heating issue.

For heating issue kindly follow the below link and perform the troubleshooting steps:-

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If issue still persist, kindly send us log file through error report section from Samsung Member within 15 minutes of issue occurrence, this will help us to assist you better. (Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error report > Select the issue).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support