Original topic:

S20+ Heating Issue

(Topic created on: 11-19-2020 12:09 AM)
g0han
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Team,

I used Note 9 previously, It was a flawless device.

I was quite happy with this S20+ initial impression with awesome camera, 120Hz Display, great sound quality. However, when I am using details in direct sun light for 1-2 mins or if I playing games in 120Hz display for more than 5-10mins, it's getting over heated. I observed few other scenario like when I was typing email while I was in a WhatsApp call. It's getting so, over heated that it's stopping the background works.

I am depressed with THE SAMSUNG FLAGSHIP Phone.

Would expect some software update to mitigate this issue if it's not a hardware issue. 

4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
here is nothing any solution for heating issue, bcoz exynos s#cks
0 Likes
vikis20
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
try get it flashing from nearest service center ..
in my s20 same issues been observed after Flash it drastically changed with God battery life and reduced heating ...
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Total Agreed. Well, Samsung has ruined me. I have wasted my hard earned money by buying a phone which cannot be used to watch videos / games / video calls continuously. Phone get heated up quickly and battery level goes down quickly. Why can't they fix this with a software update. 

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:-

> Close background running apps and uninstall the unnecessary apps.

For more details follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes