Original topic:

S20+ Geekbench 5 score

(Topic created on: 04-17-2020 09:42 PM)
JNKompelli
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi everyone,  I just downloaded and ran the geekbench score becz i saw some one on the forum poated a very low score of around 500 in single core.

Following is my score & lets all test and post their score so that we can see if some device is faulty or having some issue.

Note: Test ran aftet downloading and surfing o  this members app for a while, sl do not run test after gaming or photography, let it sot idle for a while if you just did a hevy operation.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
kya App GPU ka bhi Score ka Screen shot de sakte hai?
Geekbench me Gpu Benchmark bhi hai..
0 Likes
Abhilakshya
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
0 Likes
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ye s10+ ka hai..abhi test kiya firse..to khud socho iss se kamm thodi na hoga..app mein bhi kayi baar issues hote hai..itni tension nai lete hote benchmarks se..
0 Likes
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ye mera gpu vulkan score
0 Likes
CipherF10
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
this is my score can someone explain me what does this means?
0 Likes
JNKompelli
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The test checks processing power of the processor.

It has 2 sections single and multi core.

Higher the score better it is.
0 Likes
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
your score is what exynos processor score should be on s20+..👍👍leave the details these idiots are talking about benchmarks and enjoy the device..this same issue was present when i bought the s10+ and i was angry too at that time..with updates in 1 2 months the performance was reasonably at par with snapdragon..and even after 13 months the device is serving me well..my device heats up just as normally as other devices and battery is still going good..that's what i can offer as my feedback using an s10+..idk about these kids like @boycottchina etc.👍and i cant say much about s20+ but with further updates the situation always improves..happening since s8 days..
CipherF10
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i don't feel any problem with my device. no heating issues .. nothing.
0 Likes
JNKompelli
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It happens if u play games like pubg etc and even when using extensive camera or maybe some featurs like single take and live focus.
Galaxy S
hey did you check my score on the forum? I had posted about this... my phone scores consistently below 500. Only once or twice has it gotten a single core score of more than 500.
0 Likes