Original topic:

S20+ Geekbench 5 score

(Topic created on: 04-17-2020 03:58 PM)
JNKompelli
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi everyone,  I just downloaded and ran the geekbench score becz i saw some one on the forum poated a very low score of around 500 in single core.

Following is my score & lets all test and post their score so that we can see if some device is faulty or having some issue.

Note: Test ran aftet downloading and surfing o  this members app for a while, sl do not run test after gaming or photography, let it sot idle for a while if you just did a hevy operation.

31 Comments
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thanks for sharing. Exynos is definitely inferior to SD865 but definitely not as bad as people portray it to be.
Galaxy S
It is worse than u can think after long run.
JNKompelli
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Well in single core score the difference is not much maybe 100 in multi core.

I dont really care of the close score as in real life its not noticeable.

Only issue i have with exynos is Heating issue. I dont even play much games only Asphalt and in that its fine for sometime but my issue is with camera.

It gets hot when i use camera and specially single take, live focus for sometime.
CipherF10
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
what is this scores what does this tell us?
0 Likes
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
hmmm..exynos is better in single core(which we use for daily tasks i.e browsing,watching videos etc)..snapdragon got a good gpu and a better multicore score which helps in better stable framerate gaming and also yes exynos do tend to heat up more..but for most of us these both are same to each other...the only one's crying are the one's who got nothing to do buy buy a phone from their parent's earnings and play pubg all day rather than doing something productive. 🤷‍♂️and the one's who are into this tech stuff so much that they tend to take these benchmarks seriously when tyey're actually rigged to the core.😂
Galaxy S
Listen u Chaman Ch**** not everyone spends their parents money. There are people who invested their hard earned money. I am not concerned about bench mark and tbh noone is, But first invest ur 75k on a phone and then comment on the user's condition. When u bought u new phone and when u take it out from ur pocket and its hot like a Toaster then u wont care about benchmark or Single core or multi core.
Galaxy S
one more thing even if they spend their parents money (if someone even bought it with their parents money) So they can't complain about the device right ? kyunki papa to uske chori karte hain na unke paise hi to koi value hi nahi. Pata nahi kahan kahan se aa jate h yahan gyaan pelne.
Galaxy S
dekh ye tuhi complain kar raha h na, Sala tu kare to Raaslila main karun to character dheela? 🤣🤣
Abhilakshya
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
BoycottChina bro, check your geekbench5 scores and post it here and check out my device's too 😂