Original topic:

S20 FE

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 06:34 PM)
HSarvesh
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Friends,

Considering India as consumer market I am sure we Indians tend to buy lot of goods which are long lasting and value for money. With chinese products Indian are well versed and definitely recognise the difference between Chinese product and non-Chinese product.

Talking about Samsung galaxy s series it's one of the fabulous series which is everlasting and still continue in the recent attempt. Samsung has released s20 series which has gone on little costlier side globally. Considering the Chinese manufacturers tough competition and appetite for the consumers, Samsung as a company has taken a really good decision to come up with an option like Samsung S20 FE. 

I am sure this decision must be very difficult internally unless you have clear data points available to prove this decision. Also Chinese manufacturers are manufacturing competitive devices but not able to come to software optimisation level of Samsung. This is the only leading edge Samsung has received on device portfolio. Something important to mention that Chinese manufacturers are attempting all possible ways to improve their software performance but unfortunately there written in non Chinese language hence they are limited at this moment. 

Overall I feel Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan edition will definitely make a positive impact and push back Chinese market players because of competitive price tag.

Feature wise Samsung S series is really rich and I hope it will be innovative in future as well.

0 Likes
0 Comments