Original topic:

S20 FE trolled !

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 02:10 PM)
Royale_ambassador
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung to stop making S20 FE exynos variant and replace it with snapdragon both in 4G & 5G variants,

i wonder if they gonna compensate people who bought sub standard exynos variant earlier. if not then its a pure scam.

https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_to_stop_making_exynospowered_galaxy_s20_fe_4g_switch_to_snapdragon-... 

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s20-fe-4g-switch-exynos-990-snapdragon-865/ 

FOR KIND INFO I DON'T OWN THIS PHONE,

BUT WRITING THIS BECAUSE I SEE USERS COMPLAINING AND HAVING PROBLEM EVERYDAY.

19 Comments
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
What compensation ur talking abt s20fe is new variant. With snapdragon. It's nothing relate with ur older one ... like that tomorrow if they bring s series to market with snapdragon then they need to compensate every one who brought exynos.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

S20 FE EXYNOS is filled with problems genius, its a well known thing, you on active level 7 yet wearing a blindfold lol

Galaxy S

if exynos wasnt filled with problems they wouldnt have relaunched 4G variant with snapdragon and discontinue exynos variant.

sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
There is problem in s20fe Hence , he wants replacement.We dont except from samsung to produce such rubbish mobile . Moreover, if exynos variant was good then why they launch sd ?
0 Likes
Maddy210
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bro, the one who bought just after the launch believing samshit to provide some great product. WHATS THERE FAULT?

SINCE ITS THE PROBLEM OF EVERY FU CKING FE user, samshit should do something.

Ps i have this peice of garbage and cant use it as a daily driver.
0 Likes
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Dude there will b lot of issue I agree but givng new variant with snapdragon is uttarly nonsense. Every product has if new variant. Phones vehicle etc etc that does not means they will exchange with newer one
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I think end users are **bleep**.

They know Exynos has problems, but still they buy and complaint here on Members App.
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
That's what some samsung users known that last year s series have lot of problem but still they buy and give negative comments
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Yes, correct.
0 Likes