Original topic:

S20 FE overheating Solved

(Topic created on: 04-24-2021 08:06 PM)
sakthikings
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Yesterday I am visiting the service center again check the service center person my phone temperature 46'c that person told 48'c is default normal heat no issues with convenience me.
I am tell to now hardest and Safe mode not working 
I Request one time flashing my phone fight to service center person after the flashing my phone now working fine
Still not I am facing the heating issues and battery draining issues
Please note My feedback service center person not the any step in take this problem only convenience me also I am flight then only flashing my phone Software after the problem Solved

FaisolBD
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm also facing this overheating issue. It actually costing me a lot. Once I was frequently stopped in using the Zoom app as the device detected Zoom was causing the overheating. I don't even play any games in my phone. This phone is supposed to be a flagship with all the high-end features for which I paid a high-end price. Then why do I need to follow the usual advice for dealing with the heating issues?
kkavita
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same issue with s20fe as it gets overheated and apps gets closed automatically
rdurgai
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung, need your attention.. I have been using Samsung from ages and now with Samsung s20 fe, I am scared to use the phone. Feel like it may explode any time with the kind of heat generated.
Abhishek349
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
If we can't play games can't stream video can't increase screen brightness and can't use Bluetooth gps etc etc then why should purchase the samsung s20 fe phone. I am very disappointed with samsung s20 fe after giving 50000 of this phone i face this problem and you guys tell us that turn off the features then why should people purchase samsung products. Bhai **bleep** na banao or apna research and development department me kabil engineers lagao jo free ki tankhva na khata ho
rdurgai
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Is any one from Samsung reading these and taking actions????
0 Likes
viren56002
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I bought Samsung FE 20 in November 2020. Heating up during whatsapp, facebook is frequent . My earlier 9 Edge never had this issue. What's wrong Samsung team?
Ketan10
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Team my S20 FE 5G newly purchased one is also getting over heated from topside where the selfie cammera is placed don't know why even am not using any heavy games its just simple browsing and listening to music on my oneplus bluetooth headphone this is really pushing me off new phone having such issues never expected
0 Likes
yatb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Its dam so bad phone the heating issue is not resolved after factory reset as well as i have buyed this last month only.
Samsung people please answer what to do as it heating issue is frequent
Galaxy S

I am also facing the same issue wasted 40K on this worst mobile. I am getting frustrated with this worst mobiles. Lets spread the word not to buy worst samsung devices. Just wasted my money oneplus or mi is 1000 times better than samsung. Overheating , slow charging , battery draining every samsung phone will have this problem. Lets boycott Samsung.

0 Likes
fmng
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Well I guess this is the last samsung phone ill buy... simple issue no effort to fix from samsung.

How can the phone tell me that browsing the settings of the phone is overheating the phone? Am i not supposed to use my phone beacause it decided to overheat.... nobody in the development of this devisce noticed the issue?