Original topic:

S20 FE overheating Solved

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 07:49 PM)
sakthikings
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Yesterday I am visiting the service center again check the service center person my phone temperature 46'c that person told 48'c is default normal heat no issues with convenience me.
I am tell to now hardest and Safe mode not working 
I Request one time flashing my phone fight to service center person after the flashing my phone now working fine
Still not I am facing the heating issues and battery draining issues
Please note My feedback service center person not the any step in take this problem only convenience me also I am flight then only flashing my phone Software after the problem Solved

Hcivilworld
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Buying a Samsung mobile is the biggest mistake of one's life. 40k+ wasted.
DoshiPriyam
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes.. samsung have to replace our phone
Aivs
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I often experience this and it's really frustrating. I think this is in a level that Samsung must recall all these overheating phones and replace them, like what they did with the Note 7 that literally explodes. This is a basically useless phone!

SSSinghh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Even I have the same heating and throttling issue, I cant even use my phone for normal things it gets so hot. PLEASE SAMSUNG PROVIDE US A SOLUTION AND KEEP US WITH YOU OR LOSE YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS 

DoshiPriyam
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes samsung
Priya1016
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
very recently (not even a month), I too bought s20fe. and it has overheating problem and i could not use any apps. they r automatically closing.

I am very disappointed with this Samsung for investing 40+k. pl do something in the coming updated version of this model
DoshiPriyam
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Me too
ydevika
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Me to facing this heating issue...really looking forward for a solution
Krishna0305
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am not able use my samsung s20 fe due to overheating issue
Vaibhavc
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Still facing heating issues with samsung S20 fe. I request samsung to do something on this as everyone else who have bought this model is facing similar issue.