Original topic:

S20 FE overheating Solved

(Topic created on: 03-28-2021 11:38 PM)
sakthikings
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Yesterday I am visiting the service center again check the service center person my phone temperature 46'c that person told 48'c is default normal heat no issues with convenience me.
I am tell to now hardest and Safe mode not working 
I Request one time flashing my phone fight to service center person after the flashing my phone now working fine
Still not I am facing the heating issues and battery draining issues
Please note My feedback service center person not the any step in take this problem only convenience me also I am flight then only flashing my phone Software after the problem Solved

42 Comments
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
hindi me likhna bhai.
Galaxy S
✌️✌️✌️
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Hcivilworld
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Do you people really making phones as per current requirement or competition? because whatever you've mentioned in the 'device heating issue article' states like don't use your phone at all as every other thing will make this phone heat like: using camera, playing games, charging this phone, using mobile Hotspot, downloading files, and what not.

I just switched to Galaxy family, it's not even 20 days I bought this S20FE and this phone is a LAVA BRICK heats like anything, sometimes I can't even talk to anyone. I MADE A BIG MISTAKE BY PURCHASING SAMSUNG.
DoshiPriyam
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I did too..
DoshiPriyam
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung you have to do something to solve this issue otherwise you will loss your customers..
insensejeet
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
My s20 fe is heating half of the day and then it closes the basic application like WhatsApp???

really Samsung, you are charging 40 thousand rupees for this heated brick???

mariamaynsevilla
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have the same issue especially after I downloaded an update. My phone keeps on saying the phone is overheating and it closes the apps again and again. How frustrating!

DoshiPriyam
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
After one ui 3.1 update...