Original topic:

S20 FE battery drain

(Topic created on: 01-22-2021 09:20 AM)
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Samsung please do something with battery drain issue with S20 FE Indian unit , without SOT without internet on with power saving mode continually on in night time it drain from 45 to 10 percentage 

4 Comments
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
The battery status and battery usage time may vary depending on the usage period or usage environment.
If the battery test result is "Bad", we recommend replacing the battery.

If any you think the background apps are draining your batter then go for safe mode and check whether the same problem persists or not.
Safe Mode allows the device to boot up without installed third party apps running, which will conserve battery power.

To start the device in Safe Mode, with the device Powered Off.
① Press and hold Power key.
② Once the animation starts, Press and hold the Volume down key until the lock screen appears.
③ Keep the Volume down button until device boots up.
④ Safe Mode is indicated in the lower left hand side when enabled.
⑤ To get out of Safe Mode restart the device.
0 Likes
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
did u face same problem ?? and with battery change ,is your problem solve ??
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yess I faced some problems like that but it was due to the smart things app which drained my battery too fast so I disabled that one and it is fine now
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes