Original topic:

S20 FE Temprateure gone up to 45.6 degree

(Topic created on: 05-15-2021 11:01 PM)
001996srb
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Members,

My s20fe model temperature observed 45 degree Celsius. This may stop my all work application till mobile gets cool.

#Samsung need software bug update.
12 Comments
Galaxy S

1621112906359.gif

0 Likes
Shubhendra031
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Uninstall this app,beleive me your temp. Will surely get down, these apps are third party app and works just like antivirus ,first it bug your phone with proble then show problem the. Show solution. Thats these types of apps like antutu, gamebencg etc are not available on playstore. These apps are worst.
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Temperature will be still high . Do you have s20 fe ?
0 Likes
Shubhendra031
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes ,but initially i was doubted that it was heating so i take it to service center they flash my mobile and reinstall operating system.
From then There is no heating . Actually overheating is above 50°, previously my mobile is having normal heating but i doubt it with overheating. Company claims heat if temp is above 45°.
0 Likes
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ur the only one whose problem is solved . My mobile temperature is normally 40° .on using for 10min it rises above 46 .
Shubhendra031
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Actually temperature rise is due toh both hardware as well as software ,that why i tell you to get un touch with customer support so that they can analyse your phone. Also if your phone is under 14 day of buy. Then they may replace you device too. But if already 14 days they alayse you phone. And provide you solution.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Same with mine sometimes mine even goes higher at a point that I keep my phone in a refrigerator
FEUser
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
All the S20FE Exynos are facing the same issue. Tried replacing my phone once. Its no use. my phone still overheats and automatically closes apps.
Battery drainage is worst i got 4 Hrs SOT at the best.
0 Likes