Original topic:

S20 FE: Really for FANS in India !??

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 09:57 AM)
Dharamjeet
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Was really excited about this device; specially the 5G version but it is a bad mystery about what Samsung India really thought while launching only the 4G variant here that too in a high price.

Box contents are just not upto the mark when you are paying this price. This marketing strategy of Samsung in India might make them lose customer base. 

If anyone buys a high end device then they wish to keep it for 2 or 3 years at least, but purchasing a 4G S20 FE makes no sense when we know that 5G will be launching next year soon...anyways I think it is time for me to move to iphone as Samsung is not thinking about launching better products here...
If Samsung wants to be the market leader then they must strive to go in that direction.
8 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Which iphone you going to buy?
0 Likes
Dharamjeet
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
That will be good choice, I think this time all iPhone models will have OLED displays.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Which iPhone has 5G bro? 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Dharamjeet
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The upcoming one bro 😄
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I doubt whether 5G model will be launched in India or not.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
really? normally apple doesn't cut down any hardware features across markets.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It will launch 5G model separately. It was rumor earlier that only top model will support 5G.

One more point backing my thoughts is Apple has habbit of doing things late and perfectly.
4G network started rolling out in 2009 but Apple launched first 4G model in 2012. That was iphone 5.

So I dont think any model of iphone 12 will be 5G enabled.
0 Likes