Original topic:

S20 FE REVIEW

(Topic created on: 01-27-2021 02:28 PM)
fanedition
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
*Good camera in this price bracket (just good not amazing), better than oneplus8t but not by miles
*Good enough speakers(oneplus 8t speakers are slighly louder quality is similiar), Ip rating, wireless charging (never use it cause its so slow) 
*good amoled panel, quality of s10 series panel is better(but 120 hz is amazing)
*One ui has improved a lot and is on par with oxygen os and stock android( my opinion), but with some very rare stutters here and there.
*Below average GPU on exynos, not at all a good phone for graphic intensive gaming(performance of gpu comparable to sd 765 gpu), everyday use is good.
*Can be used like a heater during winter when using camera, playing games, listening music on full volume through speakers etc ( when cpu is under some real load)
*Battery is like a butter, will melt away as u see ( Screen on time is around 4 to max 5 hours, with superfast idle drain. Drops around 4 to 5% without use)
*Provided charger is very slow at charging(1to 30% in 30 minutes), requires additional investment in 25 watt charger.
So overall for a light user this phone is ok( but so is every other phone)
I bought it for rs 36499+(1599 for charger 25 watt) and was puzzled between this and oneplus8t rs 40000, and Iam glad I made the wrong choice😁.
Do share ur experience👍

6 Comments
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Lol, exynos 990 sux to be honest, even me bit sad with it. My device warms up when i multi task, battery life is decent in my S20+( 7.45hrs sot 22hrs to 23hrs standby . Warm up in camera got fixed with software here. Idle is fine 3%. I got it for 47k, still could have gone for Snapdragon flagship. But i went coz S20+ had true flagship value and it had all high end features. I hope they fix the issues in FE as well. I never thought 2020 exynos was that bad, time to whip the reviewers who said, device has zero temperature increase in general use and they said exynos 990 is fine for casual users.
fanedition
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
S20 is better, Imagine for customers who paid 50 thousand for s20 fe😂
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Lol, i paid 47k for S20+, for that price its ok ig.
Im still wondering those who paid 78k after launch and 86k for ultra
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It's better to trust people's experiences here in these forums than reviewers. Reviewers keep switching devices so their experience on a particular device is limited. Reviewers also focus on posting the video first to gain more views. Indirectly reviewers have to talk good about a product coz otherwise they might not have access to these phone especially on launch day and flagships.
0 Likes
Rohit9r
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Same phone
Same issues
Yet no solution to be found
Now we are stuck
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I was confused between this along with s10lite and note10lite...I went for the Note10lite which has the 9810, far better I think..no stutters or superfadt battery drains...it pulls of a 7+hrs easliy...I think s10lite is still a bang for the buck considering lot of issues in other phones in this same range..😁😅
0 Likes