Original topic:

S20 FE Petetion Live (Daily Reminder)

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 05:37 PM)
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hi FE Owners,

Since Admins aren't pinning our Petetion for S20 FE, I will hereby keep posting this daily so that those people who don't know and are frustrated may join the Petetion.

Its time to stand together and raise your voice.

Join us all by signing the below petition, hope something positive to happen atleast. 

15 Comments
Shaurya7
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Try giving error report on samsung members app. Not sure that it will work but try this - https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Done they just give us 2 answers...
1. What makes your phone heat up..
2. Turn off sync, high refresh rate, etc to save the battery... n thats it
Shaurya7
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Try the link, if it doesn't works then take device to service center.
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Had bought my device on 1st March since then

Hard reseeted: 5times
Took service centre: 3 times
Still not fixed. And i am not alone.. there are people facing the same issue on mass scale.
Shaurya7
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What was the response on service centers
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
For 1st time they took it for 3 days and then said they had reinstalled the software. The other time they just simply Factory Resetted that via recovery.
0 Likes
Shaurya7
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah bro i did that... actually it works, but only for normal usage... the scenario becomes worse when you are on Video call, there within 15 minutes app force closes showing the notification of device overheat.. 😔

Samsung can easily fix that with a slight twak in their Kernels, idk why aren't they doing that... and i seriously don't want to root my device.. ☹
Shaurya7
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I totally understand you. Since there are no more troubleshooting steps to suggest u. As last option u can send your feedback through samsung members app and try your way to reach out samsung. DO NOT ROOT YOUR DEVICE, IT WILL VOID THE WARRANTY AND IT WILL BE A BACKHAND FOR U.