Original topic:

S20 FE Petetion For Overheating and Other Issues

(Topic created on: 04-28-2021 05:33 PM)
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
The PETETION IS LIVE.

(Any Suggestion regarding the Petetion is appreciated) 

Since the situation around us is very bad because of COVD 19 and we all are facing some sort of Problems, specially people in India.

But however i want to shed the light on Samsung S20FE Heating Issues. Since i too had recently bought the phone, the phone is plagued with Overheating issue since day 1. There are various post and complaints but samsung is literally not listening to.

Since FE in S20FE stands for Fan Edition. But because of the Overheating issue even Fans are unhappy and are migrating.

That is why i request the admins to kindly pin it. So as others can also see this post and can join the moment, mention their problems in the comment, and thus this will lead the developers working on s20FE have the collective space for feedback so as to work as same.

I would also recommend people to bookmark/tag/inform their friends who is using S20FE and tell them to join this post. And also i would try to start a Petetion on S20 FE heatup issue if we receive a good response (because i really don't want the Petetion to fail, I literally suffered because of overheating since it was force closing some important health and tracking apps).

Let us do it collectively so that Samsung helps us out with the issue.

(Have a Nice day. Stay Protected, Help Others. Stay Safe... wish youball Luck)

Also kindly comment your S20FE issue below in the below mentioned format so as that can be read as a feedback.

Device Soc: Exynos/Snapdragon
Os Version:
One UI Version: 
Security Patch Level:
Issue Faced: (In detail like how it happened and if it is frequent then how to reproduce it)

P.S. If anyone wants to start some Trend/Petetion or movement regarding this issue, You are Amazing and is Most welcomed and do kindly post your Link below in the comment, i will surely add them up in this Post.

Regards.

Previous Threads and feedbacks.

65 Comments
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
This post don't want to defame any of the Person associated with Samsung Company, neither it promote any stirr or violence.

Its just we really want and love this device. And therefore we would love to see its major issue to be gone so as we can recommend others to get the same.

Consider it like the Fans really want this Fan Edition to be a good device.

But if not resolved then sorry to say, it may impact the future FE series of the lineup, since all of us had been migrated to other brands such as Apple and Oneplus.
PSPM1995
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Correct. Regret buying s20fe. Signed the petition.
Galaxy S
I support you to the fullest. Samsung has to do something. Its related to the software because we are seeing such issues in recent weeks, which the device was launched months ago, and the worse couldn't get worser, even the Snapdragon variant has such issues. I don't know why or how Samsung developers are releasing such buggy updates. I stand by your side.
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The whole s20FE have heat issue, that is why i don't want to discriminate between sd and exy. And since the Service Centre also don't do anything, i guess Petetion is the only way.

Thanks for your support. Lets pray that others joins the moment too, and the issue may get resolved quickly.

Stay Safe. Have a Nice Day.
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bro this time I completely agree with you.
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hey good news... check the post... the Petetion is Live..
Don't forget to tweet about it.

Regards.
Vivek0604
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same issue with my s20 fe. Let's start the twiiter trend too.
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I don't have much follower on Twitter, but i would suggest that we should wait for 15 days or so till samsung fixes it.

And if they don't then through this post we can easily start the twitter trend. But i would suggest to not jump on that quickly.

Let us get some internal feedback via this post. Then we will approach Twitter handle trend and then collecting the data from both the place we can go for a Petetion... and even if by then the issue isn't resolved, we might go ahead with a lawsuit probably with the help of friends in as many country as possible.
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hey good news... check the post... the Petetion is Live..
Don't forget to tweet about it.

Regards.