Original topic:

S20 FE Heating, Battery issue Solved

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 01:37 AM)
Nhronju
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung S20 FE 4G Exynos Overheating and Battery Drain issue is solved after changing some settings. 

I've changed these settings 1 weeks ago, and after using 1 week, 
 I've never seen Overheating isseu. And Battery Backup almost 8 hours by browsing, FB, YT etc. 

So Im surely thinking that this is software issue, not hardware. I hope Samsung fix the issue by software updates. 

Ok let's talk what settings I've changed? 
Turn off GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, and others unused service. 
Turn Off All auto Sync, 
Turn Off Digital Wellbeing, 
Turn Off Find my Device. 
Uninstall unused Apps, 
Turn Off Google Sync, 
Disable Bixby and other Unused app, 
Turn of unused gesture, Use Dark Mode, Display screen timeout 15 sec,
Inside Battery settings, 
Add unused apps to deep sleep, Block all unused app notifications, 
Turn Off Edge panel, accident touch, touch sensitivity. 
Turn Off Always on Display. 

But I've used 120 GHz all days, Trust me, I've never face the issue throughout the week.
Thanks

17 Comments
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Lol ... i have done everything but nothing happen .. i use 60hz display..still sot is 3-4hr . App closes automatically within 20 sec after 10min of videocall
Nhronju
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Add all apps to deep sleep, turn of google auto sync, find my Device, and all auto sync services.
these are important.
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have tried bro
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Video call just makes the phone go brrrrr... i had observed 1 thing... that of you turn on the battery saving and keep the brightness under 20% then video call don't force closes...
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
In short turn off your phone... it won't heat and the battery will also last for days... probably sot of 3-4 days (screen off time)...

If i had to turn off these features then why would i buy this expensive device? Any device with Android 6 will do the same.
Nhronju
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yes exactly, we hope Samsung replace Exynos user and send Snapdragon version.
Galaxy S
True bro. I had the same thought.
Samsung be like.... first sell a crappy device and then tell people to switch off every software and setting to make it bearable 😏😏
Tan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
After disabling all the above mentioned settings, using a feature phone is a better idea. Why to pay such a hefty amount for a smartphone.
AjuGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung - Are you not ashamed to ask us to turn off all the functions to reduce the heat? We bought this phone not to turn off all the features, But to use the features. This is not a phone in mid range segment. This phone comes under premium segment and with a premium cost. Either you fix the issues or replace the phone with Snapdragon variant.