Original topic:

S20 FE HEATING ISSUE. MONEY REFUNDED

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 08:24 PM)
FEUser
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Atlast! after 6 months of Visiting Service Centre and Contacting Customer Service through Phone and lot of Mailing. They Finally have Refunded full amount that i paid for S20 FE Exynos.

Over HEATING ISSUE !!!

They replaced me a new device which again had the same Over heating, Auto Restart, Battery Draining issues. So They tried to resolve by replacing  Chipset, Board and battery. But they could never resolve the S20 FE heating issue.

So atlast they Refunded me as a DD to my account. Which i encashed to my account yesterday. 

After facing so much trouble for last 6 months and the way they treated their customer , i think they should have given a compensation. 

The poor support and experience with samsung still frustrating me. They should never do this to anyone.

If you Have a S20 FE please try the below steps.

Heating Issue Test : Open Camera Go to More options. 

Choose AR Doodles 

Start Recording and Draw on the screen 

Within 5 minutes the app will be automatically closed due to heating.

(This is just a simple method to show the issue with a built in app)

Also Samsung Dex , Gaming , Android Auto , Other third party apps are also closed automatically due to heating.

20 Comments
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I can see your struggle with s20 fe for 6 months 😂😂 now you will buy another samsung phone or any other company?? 🤣🤣
FEUser
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Actually i bought Xiaomi Mi 11X.

And believe me. It's so much better in performance.

It's a bad camera , but the performance and battery life makes up for  that.

S20 FE can never be this smooth. I have felt S20 FE struggling to keep up on some simple day to day tasks sometimes.(Turning on mobile data can sometime make the device sluggish for a few seconds on S20 FE).

S20 FE was Automatically restarting in the middle of doing something. That's something we can't accept from any phone.

And with Mi 11X there's nothing fancy about it. But it's RELIABLE. NEVER AUTO RESTARTED or OVER HEATED. (Moreover it's a lot cheaper)

n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes agreed with you 👍👍👍👍
Gourav_Sen
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
My ques is also same, will you buy Samsung or any other company phone
FEUser
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Never Buy an Exynos device.

Snapdragon versions maybe.

smily17
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am facing same heating issues while using for few minutes, while charging it and even while using camera. I also visit services center 3 time every time they have replaced the motherboard and my phone is still in warranty can I get the replacement on my M31 pls reply
0 Likes
FEUser
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Try mailing service head 

servicehead.in@samsung.com

If not resolved try CEO mail. 

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email-the-ceo/

Scroll down to mail CEO

Subham21
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Have they taken back the replaced device as well?
0 Likes
FEUser
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Full box with phone returned to them

0 Likes