Original topic:

S20 FE HEATING ISSUE. MONEY REFUNDED

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 07:26 PM)
FEUser
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Atlast! after 6 months of Visiting Service Centre and Contacting Customer Service through Phone and lot of Mailing. They Finally have Refunded full amount that i paid for S20 FE Exynos.

Over HEATING ISSUE !!!

They replaced me a new device which again had the same Over heating, Auto Restart, Battery Draining issues. So They tried to resolve by replacing  Chipset, Board and battery. But they could never resolve the S20 FE heating issue.

So atlast they Refunded me as a DD to my account. Which i encashed to my account yesterday. 

After facing so much trouble for last 6 months and the way they treated their customer , i think they should have given a compensation. 

The poor support and experience with samsung still frustrating me. They should never do this to anyone.

If you Have a S20 FE please try the below steps.

Heating Issue Test : Open Camera Go to More options. 

Choose AR Doodles 

Start Recording and Draw on the screen 

Within 5 minutes the app will be automatically closed due to heating.

(This is just a simple method to show the issue with a built in app)

Also Samsung Dex , Gaming , Android Auto , Other third party apps are also closed automatically due to heating.

Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Congratulations!
had purchased it online? Or from Samsung cafe?
0 Likes
FEUser
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Neither. I purchased it from a local mobile dealership.

0 Likes
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I've the same issue. My charging is also very slow using the 25W charger.

Samsung is a pathetic company
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
https://twitter.com/es_techno/status/1418068769608388610?s=19

Vote on this pollz if you are dissatisfied with samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
smily17
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@FEUser bro I called the customer support and explained my issues but they said they doesn't have the policy for refund and replacement and even to extended the warranty so they will only fix the issue and they had register the complaint regarding my nearest service center
0 Likes
FEUser
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Mine was irreparable. All the S20 FE Exynos had the same issue. And i insisted on Repairing the device. But they game me a refund.

0 Likes
smily17
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
they have changed the motherboard 3 time and today I visited again to the service center they said your motherboard is defective same reason from there side when ever I visited for heating problem
0 Likes
FEUser
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

You should mail the service head or CEO. I have mentioned above the steps.

0 Likes
smily17
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
your phone was in warranty period when you ask them for replacement ?
0 Likes