Galaxy S

admin-post-task-3-lavender_01.jpg

LavButton.jpg

admin-post-task-3-lavender_03.jpg

6,429 Comments
KartikChourey
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Quoting out some similarities Lavender. S20. Signifies Purity. Pure beast ITO performance. Signifies Grace. Graceful design. Speaks of royalty. Exactly same. Luxurious. Without any doubt.
#CloudLavender
#SamsungS20FE #Samsunglndia
0 Likes
KartikChourey
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
TEAM LAVENDER NOW IT'S TIME TO SHOW THE TEAM SPIRIT AND THE TEAM POWER... "EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE LINKS FOR YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ON FB, INSTA & TWITTER RELATED TO #CLOUDLAVENDER AND I WILL ENSURE THAT I WILL COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE, REPOST, RETWEET AS MUCH AS I CAN...." SEEKING SIMILAR LEVEL OF SUPPORT AND COMMITMENT FROM ANOTHER TEAM MEMBERS OF #CLOUDLAVENDER SQUAD AS WELL..... #CloudLavender team will win for sure @samsungindia TEAM PLS SHOW THE TEAM SPIRIT AND YOUR LOVE ON THE FOLLOWING POSTS - Twitter: https://twitter.com/KartikChourey4/status/1318463532682260486?s=09 LET'S ROCK TEAM #CLOUDLAVENDER AND WIN SAMSUNG S20 FE FAN CONTEST TOGETHER @SAMSUNGINDIA
0 Likes
KartikChourey
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Was watching beauty and beast the other day,
waiting to hold Lavender S20FE now 💜💜

#CloudLavender
#SamsungS20FE
#SamsungIndia
0 Likes
KartikChourey
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Quoting out some similarities Lavender. S20. Signifies Purity. Pure beast ITO performance. Signifies Grace. Graceful design. Speaks of royalty. Exactly same. Luxurious. Without any doubt.
#CloudLavender
0 Likes
KartikChourey
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Was watching beauty and beast the other day,
waiting to hold Lavender S20FE now 💜💜

#CloudLavender
#SamsungS20FE
#SamsungIndia
0 Likes
KartikChourey
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
#CloudLavender
0 Likes
KartikChourey
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

#CloudLavender
#SamsungS20FE
#SamsungIndia

Lavender seems shooting, but this squad got a lot
of fire for sure 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #CloudLavender
0 Likes
KartikChourey
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Talking about tons of things, and amazing specs of S20FE, I consider myself as the biggest fan because, I've been following using and understanding the situation of Samsung since a decade, started with Samsung champ, my emotions are attached with Samsung.

S20FE is for the fan, who are someone Samsung care about. They heard us on every aspect of the phone, be it design, processor, display, camera or Anthony, and offers the best value for the price.

And I'm the fan because they heard us, and heard us well.

0 Likes
KartikChourey
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
#CloudLavender
0 Likes
KartikChourey
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
TEAM LAVENDER NOW IT'S TIME TO SHOW THE TEAM SPIRIT AND THE TEAM POWER... "EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE LINKS FOR YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ON FB, INSTA & TWITTER RELATED TO #CLOUDLAVENDER AND I WILL ENSURE THAT I WILL COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE, REPOST, RETWEET AS MUCH AS I CAN...." SEEKING SIMILAR LEVEL OF SUPPORT AND COMMITMENT FROM ANOTHER TEAM MEMBERS OF #CLOUDLAVENDER SQUAD AS WELL..... #CloudLavender team will win for sure @samsungindia TEAM PLS SHOW THE TEAM SPIRIT AND YOUR LOVE ON THE FOLLOWING POSTS - Twitter: https://twitter.com/KartikChourey4/status/1318463532682260486?s=09 LET'S ROCK TEAM #CLOUDLAVENDER AND WIN SAMSUNG S20 FE FAN CONTEST TOGETHER @SAMSUNGINDIA
0 Likes